One must audition to be accepted into the Masters Program. When registering please fill out the form twice - once for Masters and once for a backup class.
This class is designed for those who have a strong passion for Musical Theatre and have full dedication to their craft. All applicants will participate in an audition process to be accepted into the program. Once accepted students are expected to have full commitment to rehearsals. Students will work with a Vocal Coach, Acting Coach and Choreographer on a weekly basis. Students will perform in the Winter Recital in November 2020 as well as a year end Musical in May 2021.
Students must sign up for their back up class at the same time as registering for Masters in the event the student does not make it into the program.
Master Class - Wednesdays 5:30-8:30pm
– must be between the ages of 11-18
– must be a past Showstoppers student (1-2 years experience)
- students must be accepted into the program after the audition process by a guest adjudicator
– students are required to take one full session of Choreo Bootcamp
(cost not included in price)
- Masters class has a No Withdrawal Policy effective the 1st day of class
*Students are required to miss 2 days of school
Classes run from September 15th, 2020 to May 2021
Cost: $1593/season (includes taxes and production fees)
Payment option = Monthly at $177
Note: When registering for this class you must also fill out the form for a "back-up class"